Sunday 18 September 2011

Using bicycles to promote Cape Town, Route 62 and Garden Route.


I wonder if this is actually and add for Holland?? The orange cycle with the Dutch flag on and all... But the CCID definitely know how to make Cape Town look cycle friendly.  
It is just too bad that there is absolutely no information about cycling in the booklet.
Hmmm, False advertisement???



On the other hand “Your Travel Companion” who published these two travel maps for Garden Route and Route 62 managed to capture an actual part of rural life in South Africa.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah,

    Interesting topic ;)

    I am Erika from TravelerVoice, a new social network for travel bloggers.

    I just found your blog and I really like how you described your travel story in South Africa with beautiful pictures and assertive comments! It's exactly the kind of writing we are looking for our Living abroad section, please feel free to register :)

    In the meantime I am running a contest to reward the most outstanding travel blogs on the web and I am still looking for new members :) so please check it out at http://www.travelervoice.com/contest.aspx for further details.

    I am looking forward to hearing from you :)

    Cheers,
    Erika.

    ReplyDelete