Saturday 14 January 2012

Bicycle Rental and Tours.

It is no secret that I loooove cycling, and I know that everybody else would also love cycling if they just got a chance to try it out, so to share the love I am now offering everybody that chance.


Rent a Bicycle and get a FREE guided tour along the Atlantic Seaboard!!
The Tour starts in Green Point, goes through Mouille Point, Sea Point and Bantry Bay.

Rental Prices
Day:                    R100
Week (7 Days):   R500
Enquire for longer rental periods.

Contact
Call:                     071 197 4838
Email:                   capecycle@hotmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, Great initiative! Getting more people to cycle around Cape Town. I have seen a steady increase of cycle commuters over the last 2 years. If you ever need mountain bike hire or more sporty road bicycle hire, then give us a shout at www.irideafrica.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daniel.

    Yes, I love the increase in bicycles on the roads, cant wait for Copenhagen numbers though...!

    I will keep that in mind, and like wise to you, if you ever get people looking for commuter cycles:-)

    ReplyDelete